Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Maybelline!

Finally, FINALLY the new Pearl shades hit the store over here. So of course I had to get some! These are from the Color Sensational line that at least in my opinion, has given more quality to drug store products. A lot of the colors are very wearable. I like the lip glosses even though I'm a bigger fan of matte products. So I'll talk about the products I got individually.

Color Sensational Pearl Lipstick in "Pearly Pearl"
I have to say that when I saw the actual color, I was a little scared. Luckily it doesn't give you a "corpse look" like a stronger pigmented lipstick propably would have. It compliments your own lip color very well. If you would like a nudy lipstick instead of a lip gloss, this would be for you. Also it's perfect for example your school/work make up bouch.

Color Sensational Cream Gloss in "Nude Pearl"
Before I even tried it on, the lovely scent made me decide that I'm gonna take it. When I put it on for the first time even my husband said: "You smell like America. It's so good and juicy!". I mean if someone who sees you every day compliments on something, it must be making a difference in your appearance! I also like the fact that the color is very pigmented and nude but has tiny sparkles. Very wearable! Also I have to give a huge plus for the applicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment