Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A New Beginning

I have made a decision.

It doesn't matter what has happened and what will happen.

It doesn't matter if I'm not perfect or good enough for my dreams.

I'm still going to go for them.

It's not anyone elses business what I am.

It's mine

It belongs to me


I know I almost stoppen posting stuff here mostly because I haven't had time to do so but now I will start to do so. And I will talk about more things than just make up. I mean life's so much more than that and if I don't start now, when will I? Before I had more personal blogs but they usually died because that problem I talked about got solved or disappeared... Or I don't know. The point is now I'm gonna try to do things differently. Also adding a nice picture ♥
3


No comments:

Post a Comment