Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cuteness=Bad?

Before I go to my actual post I want to ask if anyone knows if there's specific purikura books or do people make them themselves?

Anyway on with the post. I knew my Rock&Roll phase was going to last only for a bit and now I'm again, head over heels into Gyary. I really like the more schoolgirl kind of look, I just don't know if I'm old enough to pull off a look like that. Well what does other people's opinions matter anyway? I should be abl e to dress the way I want right? I wish I could actually feel like that.
It's a sin to look cute over here. I think I mentioned this in an earlier post but I'm gonna talk about it again. I think cute is feminine and it makes me feel good. It's just that since I'm not asian or a foreigner in my country, there's no excuse to why I would be wearing cute stuff. Unless there's of course somenthing wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment