Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Trying To Read




I have been reading more than usual lately. Well mostly the books hang around in my room but I do read them occasionally. It's hard when you have an unemployed husband who has so much time on his hands so I end up doing stuff with him. I do wish I had more alone time. Our apartment is quite small so it feel weird to be doing stuff separately in the same room. Do other people have this same problem? Any ideas how to solve this?

Friendster Graphics

Anyway so I've been into this book serie called "House of Night"that is about this girl who turns into a vampire and has to move away from her family to a vampire community. The book has not yet hooked me but I do enjoy reading it. You can find vampire things everywhere now, which I'm happy about. Vampires are one of my favorite "mythical" beings and I do find them facinating...and sexy....real sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment