Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Holika Holika

I have a new love in the Korean make up brands. Holika Holika is everything I've wanted. I love the witch theme. A lot of their products have cats on them(total love!) and look really nice. I only have one product so far but I was so happy about it that I bet all their stuff is amazing(still have to wait and see). So here's the BB Cream I ordered from eBay. It's called the Clearing Petit BB Cream (blue). It's meant for oily skin which is a blessing. Right now it's summer over here and my skin can't stand dry/normal skin products. Most BB Creams out there are for dryer skin to prevent wrinkles so I felt that I have to buy normal department store foundations for summer. I still have my Biotherm one but I find that normal foundations don't give much coverage. This BB Cream has solved that. At first I felt like it was too covering but after I left it dry and put some blush on I looked like a person with really good skin. I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment