Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Queen Concealer

I love shopping online. Where I live pretty much the 10 different kind of stores that sell make up have pretty much the same stuff. The products are lame and packaging is so boring I wonder who even buys that stuff unless it's an emergency.



So I bought this Holika Holika Dark Circle Stealer Eye Corrector. It was $12 so it's VERY affordable. Cheaper than the cheapest I could find here. And this one actually WORKS!!! It's the perfect color for my skin and is light even though it conceals well. It's perfect. There's no other way to describe it. Just makes me think how I bought with my graduation money a $60 Joe Blasco eye concealer that doesn't work as well and the shade is too dark for me.

Makes me wonder how much money could have I saved in the last 10 years if I had bought Korean cosmetics...

No comments:

Post a Comment