Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Booby Lifting

I'm on the chubbier side, I'm not gonna lie. Thing is that my boobs are even bigger, like way too big. Also not big in the nice, round and firm way. More like long and weird looking. And did I mention big? So anyway my husband bought me this coupon for a one time boob lighting treatment that I went to three days ago. I was really hoping to get a little smaller boobs. Thing is that I went there and the person put this big plastic "bra" on my boobs and then started changing the pressure inside them.

So for 45 minutes I was watching my boobs go up and down. I'm just kidding, I really was just relaxing and reading Cosmopolitan. It felt weird but not bad. More than anything, it was very relaxing and tiring. The worker said that this is because the different liquids inside my breasts started moving etc. Even though there wasn't a dramatic difference(also the worker said I need to do like at least 5 to really see the lift) there was definite changes. The skin on my breasts was a lot smoother. Where I have some strech marks the skin got so nice and I can barely see the strech marks. Also me and my husband are taking some before/after pictures(which I'm not gonna post, I hope everyone understands why) and they have went more up! I'm so excited! I went there today too and I'm gonna do 3 more next week. Can't wait for the final look!

No comments:

Post a Comment