Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Make Up Bag

Here's my make up bag right now. I bought it today from a shop called Day. It's made by Fluff. There was other ones too but for some reason I really wanted that one. I normally wouldn't have got something like that but I really liked it because it is edgy and has attitude. Also I love the pin up girl thing and leopard print has been huge for some time.

So now to the actual products:

Maybelline The One By One Volume Express in "brown"? (are they all brown?)
GOSH Intense Lip Colour in "301"
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in "Nude Delight"
Ziaja Lip Balm in "Orange Butter"
GOSH Lip Gloss in "0083"
Skin79 BB Cream in "VIP Gold Collection"
Maybelline Dream Touch Cream Blush in "Peach"
The Body Shop Facial Blotting Tissue in "Tea Tree Oil"
Diesel Perfume in "Fuel for Life"

EXTRA! Ziaja is a cosmetic brand I came accross when I went to this shopping mall I hadn't been to before. It's a really great, affordable brand with great product lines. Do check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment