Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm The Only Girl Gamer

I have to admit this side of myself. Yes I play games and probably should spend more time with girls! This side of me has grown even more after I met my husband. Also my best friend plays games but she kinda gets away with it since she is Asian. Recently we got a Xbox 360 (so happy) and Kinect for it. I love playing Adventurers and Dance Central. My husband has a Playstation 3(I bought him a new one for his birthday since it broke) and we both have PSP's and Nintendo DS's.

I used to play only computer games since my parents wouldn't allow me to have a game console. This changed a lot when I met my husband who bought me a DS and PSP. Thing is that my mom plays games too but talks bad about my husband playing games. The difference is that my mom enjoys Facebook games(which I think are the low cast of social games). I'm curious to hear what is YOUR mother or father hypocritical about?

Anyway if someone is interested in what I play etc. please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment