Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bad Skin

My skin seems to be in a horrible condition. Well it was worse after Britain but it hasn't recovered. Summer is the worst season for my skin because it gets so oily and no matter how much I try to wash it, nothing helps. Right now I have Avon's Dead Sea Mud Mask on.

Before I go further I just want to say that even though I have a lot of Avon stuff, it's not really that great. It's good for someone who has to be on a budget and doesn't have the time to go actually look for a product. It has been easy for me just to order stuff easy from a friend so that's why I have a lot of it. Thank you x)

So my skin is perfect during winter because it's more dry. It's so easy to manage if you just clean normally and moiturize well. But when summer comes it's like my skin just turns its back at me and is like "Forget everything you knew about me because I'm gonna be difficult!". I live in a cold country so I don't know whats gonna happen if I move to a warmer country... But girls out there with dry skin: YOU ARE SO LUCKY! Your pores are invisible and your skin only needs moisture. Life is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment