Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sale Purchases




I bought these two lip products so cheap! The lip gloss I have been looking for a while but the Shiseido lipstick was a real find from a sale desk.

Shiseido Lipstick - Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer in "PK421"

I was SO happy I found this. All the other lipsticks in there were dark brown or red so I was surprised that this was left. It's such a pretty pink color. The lipstick is very moisturizing. Definite luxury on your lips. To me it's like that special lipstick you're gonna put on when you know the boy is gonna give you a kiss and you want your lips to be soft and moist but have a hint of color too. Oh the youth is so sweet~


Mschic Lip Gloss - SkunkKiss in "Pink" (I haven't seen any other colors though)

This is a Finnish make up brand and I really like their Skunk Girl Campaign. I read from the website that this make up set is made to tell girls about the negative side of smoking. I personally didn't see this in anything, I just really like the packages and the colors. The lip gloss looks so cute. The color is really great on your lips.

1 comment:

  1. oh, that nude pink from Shiseido (it looks like a nude pink from my computer screen at least x3) looks lovely ♥

    unfortunately Shieseido stuff is just too expensive here ):


    YEA, say NO to smoking x3

    ReplyDelete