Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Once You Go Lush...


There's No Way Back. This is the cosmetic company that has made the biggest impact in my life. Literally I wondered how I survived before I found Lush. Their stuff is just amazing and good for your skin. Too bad it's kind of pricey but I will pay for great quality. Like with most drug store products you have to guess if it is working but Lush will always show what it is worth. It's my savior during winter! And I have got rid off rashes with Lush that pharmacy store products couldn't deal with.

Here I have some of the items I have bought from Lush. All of them are things that work well, smell great and don't get my sensitive skin irritated. Imperialis is my number 1 lotion for the face during winter. My skin really hurts after shower during winter and after shaving and the only cure for that is Lush lotions and massage bars. Also I've tried some of their shampoos in sample size but now I bought Rehab because my hair is in such a bad condition. I noticed a big difference just after one use!

And did I mention how great the stuff smells? It's every day luxury. Also it's enviromental friendly so you are making the right choice in saving the planet :) My husband loves Lush things as much as I do! So why not give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment