Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Foundation Edition




So here's ALL of my foundations that I have at the moment. Some are good, some are just bad x) But I'm too cheap to throw them away since I used money on every one of them. And about the Shiseido Refill foundation. I just thought I would by it because it was so cheap even though I didn't get the case. And right after I finished making this post, the Rimmel foundation went back in the garbage bag where it belongs x)


1. Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream
+ wonderful texture
+ cheap price for such a good product
+ great coverage
+ can be used as a concealer by adding more product

+/- moisturizes

- only one shade(which is perfect for me though)
- I have to order online

2. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in "005 Porcelain"
+ nice texture
+ easy to put on and feels great
+ great for oily skin during summer

- clogs pores
- cakes up sometimes

3. Lancome Aqua Fusion Teinte in "Shade 1"
+ good texture
+ has SPF 15

+/- light coverage
+/- moisturizes

- expensive

4. Revlon PhotoReady in "003 Shell"
+ gives a nice finish
+ has SPF 20

+/- has a little bit of shimmer

- doesn't dry well

5. Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral Foundation in "100 Ivory"
+ covers well
+ cheap

- I don't like the smell
- melts in hot weather or if you sweat
- looks like a mask

6. Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Foundation
+ is water resistant
+ has SP 20
+ easy to apply in a hurry or if you are not at home
+ can also be used as a powder to give more coverage

- expensive

7. Advanced Hydro-Liquid Compact(Refill) in "100 Very Light Ivory"
+ has SPF 10
+ feels like I have nothing on
+ looks natural

+/- light coverage
+/- moisturizes

- expensive

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have many different brands xDD

    I wish I could try the BB cream :3
    maybe it works for my skin as well x3

    Speaking of which, my foundation is almost at its end, I have to buy a new one xD But I think I have to stick to the one I have, proper for acneic skin :3

    ReplyDelete