Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Color Me Nude Lip Concealer

The product me and maybe others have been waiting for! Yes an actual product review :D Color Me Nude Lip Concealer from Etude House :)













Here's also comparison to more well known nude lip products:



Mac "Myth" - Color Me Nude - Revlon "Nude Attitude"
(My skin is very pinkish toned)

I'm never been a fan of MAC because it's so expensive here where I live. Also I think the lipsticks are way too drying so I think you can get more value to your money with cheaper products. Maybe if I didn't have to care so much about money I... wouldn't care what I buy but the situation is what it is xD Color Me Nude doesn't last as long as MAC does but definitely is not as drying. Also I have to say that I don't like the smell of Myth +_+


Kisu Gives ♥♥♥♥/5

2 comments:

  1. yaaay, the review i was waiting for! *-* hahahaha
    Color me Nude is very light, isn't it...

    =w= seems really pretty to me.

    and yeeeah, MAC is waaay to expensive Q-Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that's its lighter than I expected x) I thought is was going to be more peachy colored. I hope you enjoyed ;)

    ReplyDelete