Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guess What...


Just when you thought after seeing my Foundation Edition that "man that girl has a lot of foundations, she propably doesn't even use/need them all"... I bought another foundation x) BUT before you judge me I'll tell you what happened.

Last night I was feeling bad because no matter how many foundations I have, I don't have anything for hot summer days like the ones right now. My skin is combination skin so during summer it's oily and during winter it's mostly dry. I have foundations for winter and spring/fall weathers because it's more cold than warm. Summer is very short over here so it's better to invest in colder weather condition. Such as people have more heaters here than airconditioning eguipments in their houses all year long.

And now for the actual products. I've always liked Biotherm cleaning products and I love the packages. Also it's a higher end cosmetic line but not as expensive as Lancome. So last night I was browsing for a good mousse foundation because I like the feeling Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse gives but it's bad for my pores. Anyway I bumped to the Biotherm foundation that tightens pores and gives matte finish for 10 hours. Also it doesn't clog your pores like Maybelline. Exactly what I wanted for summer.
So we went shopping today with my husband and there was this final sale in this big store. And I find the Matte Pur 70% off. Come on, it had to be fate! xD The thing is though that it's not exactly my skin color(it's shade "140") but when it dries it just looks like I have a foundation on that gives a little bit of color for my pale face. Also it feels like you have nothing on after it dries and your skin gets so soft. Did I mention 70% off? I'll propably go back for another one xD

The Rimmel Match Perfection is the best thing for under your eyes. It's not heavy and lightens up the area under your eyes. So definitely try since it's cheap too! Mine's in "010 Ivory"

No comments:

Post a Comment