Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello Kitty Make Up Bag



So in the upper one you see two of my Hello Kitty bags. The one in the back is more of a survival kind of bag with deodorant, hand sanitizer etc. and the one on the front is one I ordered online and is for make up. Isn't it adorable? I love it :D I don't have powder because it's summer and I try to use as little as possible. The reason why I have so many lip glosses is because I like to have something to choose from. If I had only two or three I would go crazy xD Also some of them I wouldn't use and they woud just hang out on my make up table, stored somewhere and just get old. So when it's right there in my make up bag I will use it. My better brand lipsticks and lip glosses are on my make up table. Note that I usually use the stuff on my make up table. The products in my make up bag are more like stuff to maintain my look when I go out.

Sorry that the lighting is bad. We have very poor lamps in this apartment and it's cloudy today so it's even more darker than normal. And I know the pictures are small. I chouse the biggest size but it still came out like that...




Here's What My Make Up Bag Likes To Eat

1 Avon - Lip Radiance Lip Gloss in "Honeysuckle" (sparkly!)

2 Avon - Read My Lips in "Wink" (smells like coconuts)

3 Avon - Plump Pout in "Pink Pucker"

4 Bourjois - some 3D Effect lip gloss? in "34 Rose Mythic" (got this one in Britain)

5 Lioele - BB Cream

6 Rimmel - Glam'eyes Mascara in Black color (gotta love the package!)

7 Avon - Cool Pout in "Natural Chill"

8 Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lipstick in "Nude Pink" (gorgeous color)

9 Avon - Ultra Color Rich Extra Plump Lipstick in "Pillow Pink" (gives a minty feel)

10 Oriflame - Visions Sugar Rush in "Cotton Candy" (to me smells more like rasberry)

11 Avon - 3in1 Multitask Pen in "Sheer Delight" (very good and pretty color)

12 Avon - Roll On Perfume in "Little Black Dress"

13 Rolly Lip Smacker in "Bubble Gum Vanilla" (I got this when I visited States)

I forgot about 14

15 My cute mirror that reminds me of the mirror from Lioele

16 The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Facial Blotting Tissues (you can barely see it in the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment