Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Korean Cosmetic Orders

I'm sharing some of my orders, gifts from friend, samples I got for free(!) and just stuff I have bought.




Here in the first picture you can see (from left to right) you see the pink squares that you put on your hair to keep it back while you're washing your face of putting make up on(very handy!) I got them from this one asian store from a mall I usually go to. I never thought I would find those here because I've seen a lot of asian girls use those on their videos x) The next thing I'm gonna talk about is the uber cute lipstick from Etude House and I will have a better picture of it more down this post.

Then we see a Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum. I think I need to keep using it more to see the results but what I can say now is that it smells really good ^^ Next would be the Peach Cheek Blusher. The color is gorgeus and I will take a picture of it later! And then... The best of them ALL! Lioele BB cream!♥ I don't know how I lived before this because it's the best foundation ever! Then last but not least is a cell phone sticker(well you can stick it on anything) that I bought from the tiny asian shop in the mall. I'll propably go for more later =D





Here's a better picture of the lipstick from Etude House. It's from the V.I.P girl collection. The shade is a light pink and I think the shade is "You Say Pink" but I'm not 100% sure.




The last picture has all of the extra stuff I've got with my orders from eBay. It's really cool that they do that xD

I'm still missing my Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer (T-T) I hope you get here soon~

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i'm still waiting for that concealer review, too :p
    the pink squares seem pretty handy *--*

    ReplyDelete