Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Purchases from Trip



So I got these things on my day trip in Estonia. I got two eye shadow pallets with 3 colors from Miss Cop and Carlo Di Roma. I'm not familiar with these brands, I just got them because they were dirty cheap on a sale table x) And why not try something you can't get back home? And I just broke one of the Miss Cop colors... This is what you get x3 The other one looks less lose and better quality.

And now we go to the GOSH glosses. The sparkly one was something I had been wanting for a while now. It doesn't have as much color as the darker pink one that I have. It's just sparkly. Sadly the light on the lip gloss doesn't work. The color is "03". The darker pink with more color is "0068" and is a part of the "Summer '10 Look". It's a very lovely pink color and is good for a natural every day look. I'm thinking about making a post just about GOSH cosmetics.

1 comment:

  1. the upper Carlo di Roma palette seems lovely (probably 'cause I love those neutral colors. ♥]

    the Miss Cop ones seem SHIIIINEY. xD

    ReplyDelete