Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Go Cheap

I just heard from my mom(thing is that I forgot to let my school know I changed my address so they send the letter back to my parents house) that my school will start at the 20th of August. So still one month to go. It's weird how my summer is 3 months long. But anyway I'm planning on taking a cruise with my husband to Sweden soon. I still can't decide when since now that I hurt my foot and every step is full of pain...it's probably a bad idea right now. I want to go there soon though. They have Too Faced cosmetics. So let me know if you guys think it should be better as soon as possible or on our anniversary?

I also realized that I've been paying myself sick of Avon cosmetics that don't even satisfy me. For one Avon lip gloss I could get 3 Nyx ones and Nyx ones look so much more better. Way more shades. So why not? First though I need to pay my friend back for the Avon things before I can order online. I wanted to add a picture so there's Scarlett Johansson even though she has nothing to do with this post and she's definitely not cheap xD

No comments:

Post a Comment